Photos- young girl who nearly died of electrocuted after wrapping herself with Christmas lights.

 A young girl nearly lose her life when she decided to celebrate Christmas  by wrapping herself in Christmass lights plugged into a power source. All was going well at first and she was glowing, until it began to shock her.

She was enjoying herself that she forgot it was pluged, as it never occurred to her to unplug the socket from its source and she could have been electrocuted but fortunately, there was an adult in the house who came to her rescue.

Crdt Linda Ikeji blog